Establish a "personal information protection management system" for the protection of personal information, as well as communicate the policy thoroughly to all employees, execute, maintain, improve, and strive to ensure the safety and reliability of personal information.
2. For the handling of personal information
We are, for the handling of personal information related to recruitment activities, etc. associated with the tenkasu manufacturing and sales industry and their business, because it is not done out-of-target use, as well as establish a management system for the protection of personal information in accordance with the actual work, in-house it handled properly and carefully in accordance with the provision.
① Acquisition of Personal Information
The acquisition of personal information and clearly defined uses of, notified or published, shall be lawful, fair and solely for business purposes. The company shall notify the person via a statement when personal information is being obtained, and will ask for consent prior to acquisition.
② Use of personal information
Use of personal information shall be within specific scope with the consent of the person. In addition, we will take measures so that the Company does not conduct out-of-scope use. Should inadvertant use occur, except as permitted by law, and its use shall always obtain the consent of the person.
The Company will consider the following scope for personal information to be used:
■ For customer communication purposes:
- To best deliver the products of the compnay, and to best collaborate with customers in the services the Company provides.
- It may collect information such as materials and services rendered.
- Questionnaires and surveys for products and services may be analyzed.
- Information may be used for direct mail printing, shipping, and for answers to submitted queries.
■ For applicant and employee information purposes:
- Recruitment and contacting prospective candidates.
- Contacting for information exchange, attendance management, salary payment, evaluation, welfare, labor management, and other labor-related laws and regulations such as safety and health, tax obligation fulfillment under existing tax law, social welfare law, and other regulations.
- Information may also be used by the Company for various procedures set out in internal rulesets, implementation, and management.
- Information may be used for emergency contacts, governmental requests, reporting to related organizations, etc.
③ Outsourcing handling of private information:
The Compnay, within the scope of use specific to the person, may need to outsource the business handling of private informaiton.
For subcontracters, matters may be decided pertaining to the handling of private information in regards to contracts, and other related informaiton. Necessary and appropriate measures will be taken for the proper handling of private information in such cases.
④ Third-party handling restrictions:
The Company, except in the following situations, will not provide third-parties with obtained private information:
- If explicit consent is obtained from the person
- If it is required by law
- In the protection of human life or property in the case when consent is difficult to immediately obtain
- To disclose specific information to subcontractors for immediate use purposes
3. Compliance with guidelines and other norms of private information laws and protections:
We will prioritize the security of private information, and will comply with all applicable laws, guidelines, and regulations, of the country relating to the protection of private information, as well as norms and guidelines concerning private information protection as defined by administrative entities.
4. For the implementation of security measures:
The Company, in order to ensure the accuracy and security of personal information, to implement safety measures, including information security measures, unauthorized access prevention of personal information, loss, destruction, and pledge to prevent tampering and release.
In cases of unintentional release, will utilize a system that allows pursuance to preserve evidence, to resolve the issue quickly and appropriately should unintentional release occur, with recurrence prevention, and all efforts for corrective measures.
5. Responding to questions and concerns:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the present private information protection policy of the Company, please send them to the address listed below with your name, address, e-mail address (in the case of the inquiry by e-mail), and the inquiry content. The Company will use the private information obtained solely for the purposes of answering the received inquiry.
The information desk
- 1-8-2-408, Doshin Kita-ku, Osaka-city, Osaka Prefecture, Japan
- Zip Code: 530-0035
- Nakagawa Co., Ltd. Customer consultation desk
- Person in charge of personal information management: Kotaro Umeda
- Phone: +81-6-4801-8839
- FAX: +81-6-4801-8844
6. For continuous improvement of the Private Information Protection
Management System through periodic internal audits and reviews by our representatives.
This personal information protection policy, in addition to published on our inside and outside the Company's Web site (http://www.ns-nakagawa.com/), also published in other media, if necessary.
Established date: August 7, 2009
Revision date: February 1, 2016
Nakagawa Co., Ltd.
President and Representative Kazuhiko Nakagawa